Anime Getting Sequels This Summer & Announcement Teaser for "Kekkai Sensen & Beyond"

While I have been in anticipation since the teasers had dropped for Attack On Titan 2, another title which caught my attention - thanks to this video (and thanks, Crunchyroll!) - is the second season of BLOOD BLOCKADE BATTLEFRONT aka KEKKAI SENSEN!!!!! And totally warrants the usage of 5 x exclamation marks! Would it be worth the nearly two-year-wait? I don't care and I want to watch it NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Leaving you folks with a teaser announcement for “Kekkai Sensen & Beyond” (Title of Season 2), which was released in January 2017 :p

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.