Watch SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS as an ANIME!

Truth be told, I’ve not been keeping up with any anime viewing for some time now, since loosing interest in “Little Witch Academia”, and feeling extremely "anime-deprived", ya know? … but seeing this made me all pumped up for more! Ironically, this is a fanmade one-off piece!


See Nickelodeon’s SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS as an ANIME, thanks to the efforts of “Narmak” (YouTube Channel / Twitter @NARMAK13), featuring “Colors of the Heart” by 【UGA映像】 as backing track, FTW!

Saw this appear on both my Facebook and Twitter stream at nearly the same time too, so I HAD to search for this! LOL

Source: @marynicolexx

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.