OST for “Kekkai Sensen & Beyond” / “Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond”

I love my anime, nobody can deny me that! And besides TOYS, the next most desirable merch for anime I would love to own, but are far more difficult to procure (for me) are OST CDs! (*Original Soundtrack Compact Discs*).

Came across the OST for KEKKAI SENSEN & BEYOND / BLOOD BLOCKADE BATTLEFRONT & BEYOND (Anime Tagged) - two editions actually - and am gagging for them! Alas I’ve yet to procure the first season’s (Buy on Amazon), but …

”Christmas Presents for Me?”

WHY, THANK YOU!

Yes, I wish!


The 『血界戦線 & BEYOND』 OST is a 2-CD set, with one disc featuring songs from Ashwin Shenoy / Banda Magda / Bilal / BIGYUKI / Bose(スチャダラパー) / Hybrid Thoughts / OH MY GIRL / OUM / Pauline / Saucy Lady / Takuya Kuroda / Yuki Kanesaka / Ai Ninomiya / Sari / DJ MITSU THE BEATS … while Disc 2 feats orchestra tracks. Here is the “official” track listing

[Disc-1]
Tr.01 / BLOCK SCHOLARS feat. Hybrid Thoughts
Tr.02 / Poupees Vaudoux feat. Banda Magda
Tr.03 / A QUEEN OF THE NIGHT feat. Bilal
Tr.04 / ETERNALISM feat. OH MY GIRL
Tr.05 / SLICE AND DICE feat. Bose(スチャダラパー)
Tr.06 / La vie d’une femme feat. Pauline
Tr.07 / WHITE BEYOND(白い闇の隣) feat. Sari
Tr.08 / EASY THINGS feat. Takuya Kuroda
Tr.09 / CAN YOU FEEL IT feat. Saucy Lady
Tr.10 / PEBBLE WALTS
Tr.11 /GHADI TJI(You’ll be here)feat. OUM
Tr.12 / A QUEEN OF THE NIGHT(Reprise)
feat. BIGYUKI
Tr.13 / GILL BREATHING BLUES feat. Ashwin Shenoy
Tr.14 / RHAPSODY IN BLUE
Tr.15 / TORTOISE KNIGHT feat. Ai Ninomiya
Tr.16 / A QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
- DJ MITSU THE BEATS Remix

[Disc-2]
Tr01 / DARE TO SAY
Tr02 / SPACE JAM feat. Takuya Kuroda
Tr03 / OVERWHELMING
Tr04 / LUCIANA
Tr05 / MEANWHILE
Tr06 / UNREACHED
Tr07 / MINOR DOLL feat. Takuya Kuroda
Tr08 / PEBBLE WALTS(Reprise)
Tr09 / ESPIONAGE
Tr10 / DETERMINE ON
Tr11 / IF YOU WANT ME
Tr12 / EERIE
Tr13 / A SPROUT
Tr14 / THE GREAT COLLAPSE
Tr15 / TRAIL TALES
Tr16 / EVER SO TENDERLY
Tr17 / Poupees Vaudoux - molmol DUB
Tr18 / fake town baby(TV size)
Tr19 / ステップアップLOVE(TV size)


Toho Animation has listed the 2-Disc OST which will come with 3 x Postcard set (Klaus & Leonardo, Chain, Stephen), priced at ¥3,564.



Direct from Kekkai Sensen themselves is a lux-deluxe box-set (¥3,300) which includes both discs, and a pull out booklet of scenes from season 2, of which I am scratching at my computer screens for! Here are some pics to gawk at, courtesy of @kekkaisensen, while featured just above is the promo video for the OST, featuring a few songs in correlation to the characters profiled in each episode (one aspect of what I’d loved about the 2nd season, IMHO).



And while I head off to attempt to wipe my bucket of drool off the ground beneath my desktop computer (I’m not going to drool on the desk I work at, innit?! :p), I’ll leave you folks with two MVs from the anime (which I have been trying to find a chance to post about lol) - starting with UNISON SQUARE GARDEN’s 13th single ”fake town baby” (Opening sequence song), and the closing / ED track “ステップアップLOVE” from DAOKO × 岡村靖幸

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.